- Reference DE-HP-4831
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 24 June 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we
have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field
of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for
a Configuration Manager to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical verification of the dataset coming from the GSE suppliers;
- Regular exchange with the Technical Leader in charge of the different tooling;
- Implementation of the data into Teamcenter (PLM System);
- Review and verification of the interface flight hardware/ground segment;
- Organization and moderation of the review meeting with the different departments in charge (configuration management, quality, engineering, program) of the validation of the technical content associated to the item;
- Progress report on the collaborative platform (Confluence/JIRA) to the GSE & PLM project manager.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or production engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with PLM, MES or ERP System in industrial environment;
- Ideally knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter;
- Experience with CAD software CATIA V5 (part assembly, drawings) and Teamcenter Visualization Mock-up;
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Confluence and/or JIRA;
- Good communication skills to ensure the flow of information;
- The ability to integrate into a team;
- High level of responsibility, resilience and organisational skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German and another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible thereafter.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4831 before 24-Jun-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.