Business Project Controller
- Reference NL-HP-5211
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 20 December 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Programme/Project Control & Management Support Section of the Directorate of Technology, Engineering & Quality (D/TEC), you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordination and consolidation of in-year and multiyear resource plans;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Multi-year analysis, historical trends;
- Proactive Programme/Project controlling, analysis and reporting including coordinating monthly financial status reporting at Directorate level;
- Interfacing with counterparts in other Directorates, such as finance/corporate controllers/project controllers, as well as within D/TEC;
- Interfacing with Directorate’s Business Controller Administration Managers and their teams;
- Monitoring and control of Service Level Agreements between TEC and other Directorates;
- Proactively contributing to the definition, implementation and improvement of management support processes, methods and tools;
- Contributing to the multiyear performance assessment and specific analysis of the Directorate;
- Supporting colleagues in the team to ensure smooth operations and continuous high standard of service to internal and external customers.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s Degree in Finances or in a relevant discipline;
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large and complex data sets;
- The ability to synthesize complex information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating a balance of assertiveness with the ability to work well in a team environment;
- A results-oriented and proactive approach;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be client focused;
- Proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player in a diverse and international team;
- SAP and IPSAS knowledge is considered a distinct asset for the Position;
- Experience in creation and development of Tableau and Power BI dashboards would be a strong asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5211.
HE Space recruting for ESA!