Assistant Resource Controller
- Reference NL-HP-24015
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 28 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a member of a team providing services to Business Management & Administration team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining the hardcopy and electronic filing system of the Service, including the migration and rearrangement on ESA Team Site (share point based);
- ESA Blue Docs processing, configuration – controlled documentchanges of official papers of the ESA Oversight Committee;
- Indexing of documents and mail;
- Maintenance of distribution lists and issue of documents to concerned users;
Support in mapping both Agency-wide & Directorate processes
- Support in data needs of the Department;
- Data analysis to support Management’s needs using Power BI;
- Data collection, extraction from various corporate applications;
Support to Procurement and Financial Activities/Processes of the Department
- Creation and follow-up of shopping carts;
- Creation and follow-up of Confirmations;
- Maintaining cost/procurement plans and related execution and contracts;
- Monitoring and controlling the timely implementation of the above, including financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing;
- Support in the implementation of the Department’s overall workforce and resource planning;
Support to the Service quality system
- Maintaining templates and internal audit manual;
- Administration of the weekly and additional ad-hoc Group Meetings;
- Updating the Internal Audit and Evaluation intranet site, including content management for both;
Support the functioning of the ESA Oversight Committee
- Supporting documentation needs of the Committee Chair and members;
- Supporting the Head of the Department in issues management, scheduling and correspondence with the Oversight Committee Chair and other stakeholders;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with relevant experience;
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel);
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset;
- Proven experience in documentation management.
- Good knowledge of the specific activities and/or organisation, of the applicable configuration management working procedures and support tool(s) are an asset;
- Experience in finance, budgeting and accounting is an asset;
- Experience in workforce management processes is an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; written and spoken working knowledge of a language of any of the under-represented Member States of ESA is considered an asset.
This job is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-24015.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!