Assistant Resource Controller
- Reference NL-HP_4146
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 09 September 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for a Assistant Resource Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Internal Service Team at ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the planning, monitoring and operations of the BU’s financial resources and to ensuring the overall coherence with the BU’s activities;
- Monitoring and controlling of the financial resources versus plans, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and producing related reports to the responsible management, etc;
- Maintaining related master data for the BU such as WBS, Analysis/Cost Centres;
- Contributing to the overall efficiency of related processes and tools, and to coherence and quality of related data;
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in SAP and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing, etc.;
- Supporting the Business Unit Control (BUC) Office during the financial interim and year-end closure and for any other processes as required;
- Supporting the BUC Office in the implementation of the overall workforce resource planning including the writing of the Service Level Agreements with the internal clients;
- Acting as Cost Centre Controller for some designated BU of a Department;
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the designated BU EsaNow IT Policy.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (with an understanding of finance processes);
- Ability to liaise directly and independently with the Contracts and Purchase Office to follow up all relevant activities related to Shopping Carts, RFX, TEB nominations etc;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is a necessity as well as financial and related systems (SAP);
- Detailed knowledge of the ESA’s Working and Procurement procedures is highly desirable;
- The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team and autonomously;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Mr Yannik Dubois clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 09-Sep-19 quoting job NL-HP-4146.