- Reference DE-HP-4843
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 30 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Configuration Controller to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with project administration;
- Carrying out input checks and recording in the configuration database;
- Inspection of existing systems;
- Creation and maintenance of software and hardware databases;
- Support with deliveries to our customers - primarily in the area of System configuration.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Independent and precise way of working, proactive in identifying necessary work steps and dependencies;
- Basic technical understanding, primarily in the field of IT;
- Experience in the administration of technical projects is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Stuttgart.
We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4843 before 30-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany