- Reference NL-HP-5139
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 15 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs, manpower support, etc. including:
- Assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining programme level plans;
- Assisting in the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable;
- Monitoring of the implementation of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required;
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the activities, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications.
- In the field of resources (i.e. financial and manpower) for programme/project(s):
- Assisting in the preparation of long-term, medium term and in-year resource plans;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Reviewing / checking of ESA internal expenditures such as re-charges, support services and purchases for consistency of industrial contracts;
- Checking commitments for consistency with budgets and ESA’s procedures and consumption of commitment ceiling and initiating related budgetary transfers as required.
- In the field of procurements and execution of contracts:
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency’s tender actions;
- Support to the proposal evaluations as expert for the price and schedule verification and analysis;
- Support to the preparation of the financial contract commitment and the data entry of the milestone payment plans in the Agency’s system(s);
- Contributing to the elaboration, consolidation of related procurement workplans and detailed implementation plans (e.g. Contract Action Plan baseline) and related commitment consumption, cost and disbursement profiles:
- Ensuring that above plans are properly inserted in the appropriate management tools;
- Following-up of the progress of the procurement actions and contracts, and keeping track of status and maintaining the current actual and forecasting in the appropriate ESA tools;
- Creating related objects in ESA-p, maintaining corresponding information in local applications as required and ensuring the correctness and coherence of related information:
- Monitoring and controlling of timely implementation of actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing;
- Supporting industrial invoicing process and payment verification and control;
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers when relevant;
- Operation of the associated management information tools and system databases.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration with relevant experience;
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry;
- Knowledge of Finance/Accounting is required;
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel);
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset;
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5139.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA