Analog Electronics System Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-5061
- Location Leiden, The Netherlands
- Closing date 31 May 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Analog Electronic System Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Engineering team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support mechanical, electronic and software designs and is responsible for the realization, integration and testing of the prototypes and instruments for space research;
- Contribute to future instruments for Earth based telescopes and satellite missions;
- Translating high level science and instrument requirements into a feasible instrument concept;
- Define the system structure, interfaces and sub systems of the instrument to build;
- Coordinate with other system engineers, instrument scientists, the electrical and mechanical designers. Support complex designs are reliability, EMI, thermal behavior and control;
- Discuss system concepts, options and trade-offs for the instrument to build;
- Make sure that the system requirements are properly implemented, tested, and documented.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- You have a masters or PhD in electrical engineering;
- At least 5 years in a system engineering position with focus on analog electronics;
- Affinity for hardware, space and science;
- In-depth knowledge of system engineering;
- In-depth knowledge of analog design concepts;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organization and documentation skills;
- Great team player;
- Available to travel to different institutes and companies for technical discussions or test campaigns.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in the Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5061
- +31 71 341 7517