Accounts Payable Analyst
- Reference DE-HP-5003
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 01 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Applies financial processes and tools, processes involving financial flows and transactions, local legal and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Applies specific finance and transactional knowledge in key finance processes;
- Supports in the definition of structures and principles ensuring harmonization with other entities as required;
- Defines the accounting structure and principles for general accounting and other financial and administrative transactions and supports the harmonization with subsidiaries.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Accountant, financial accountant or comparable qualification with at least professional training and many years of experience;
- Knowledge of SAP and accounting tools and systems;
- Accounting processes specific knowledge;
- Knowledge of business improvement fundamentals;
- Knowledge of accounting transactions &closing;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility;
- High level of assertiveness;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5003.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.