Medical and Social Service Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-4865
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 01 September 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Medical and Social Service Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Medical and Social Service department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Handling phone calls and correspondence;
- Greeting incoming patients;
- Transfer documents to Cohort software (reports, blood, ecgs, covid tests);
- Support of filing, archiving and keeping up to date of the medical files;
- Preparing daily schedules and recording in medical computer software (Cohort);
- Manage agendas (change appointments, book meetings, send invitations for the annual medical visits, transfer appointments to Cohort’s calendar);
- Sending reminders for appointments with eye doctor and skin cancer screening;
- Preparing and sending statements of fitness for work;
- Registration of sick leave in SAP (sending sick leave/TW emails to staff);
- Drawing up sick leave report weekly;
- Ordering medical supplies.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Previous experience with administrative processes within an international environment;
- Proven experience in the use of IT tools such as SAP, MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other databases (Cohort software);
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage;
The current position is a two years assignment with possible prolongation!
This job is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting the job NL-HP-4865 before 01-Sep-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA