HR Training Officer
- Reference NL-HP-4299
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 11 July 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Training Support Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Training Team at the European Space Agency’s ESTEC establishment, you will provide support to the organisation of all internal training courses organized for ESTEC, ECSAT, ESAC, ESOC and ESRIN staff. Your tasks will include:
- Forecasting and monitoring the short- and long-term ESA-wide technical competency requirements based on a continuous analysis and monitoring of the Agency's technical needs and in close collaboration with the relevant ESA technical experts.
- Set-up staff surveys among different target groups aiming at defining current and future training needs. Analysis of correspondent results and reporting.
- Support the implementation of training requirements.
- Set-up and support the implementation of a mentoring scheme for ESA Newcomers.
- Support "Newcomers Integration" and Project 5: Recruitment planning, career management and mobility.
- Organisation of ESTEC internal training courses. Namely, support the evaluation and monitoring the quality of all training courses being offered at ESTEC or externally attended by ESTEC staff, support the organisation of new training courses and support overall training administration.
- Organisation oflunch lectures and one-off events.
- Support training evalµations, reporting and statistics.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Completed secondary education and professional training in administrative support (minimum MSc degree);
- Previous experience with HR administrative processes, preferably within an international environment;
- Proven experience in the use of IT Tools such as HRMS, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and databases (knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors is an advantage);
- Ability to interpret and explain ESA rules and procedures;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to prioritise;
- Strong work ethic, excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality;
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This jobs are located in Noordwijk and is a maternity cover from 21/08/2020 to 05/03/2021 with the possibility for a full-time position thereafter. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2020.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Natalia Grajek, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” before 15-Jul-20.