Test / IVQ Engineer for Galileo Project
- Reference DE-HP-4540
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 03 August 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Test / IVQ Engineer for Galileo Project to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The Galileo Mission Segment (GMS) is the ground based intelligence of GALILEO, Europe’s satellite navigation system. For new services this system is enhanced by new elements currently under development. To support our customer in Germany you will have the following responsibilities:
- Installation, integration and configuration of software and hardware deliveries;
- Preparation and dry-run testing of automated and manual test cases;
- Generation of test procedures based on system requirements;
- Identification and follow-up of system anomalies arising from test and integration activities;
- Execution of tests in formal conditions witnessed by end customer;
- Production of test documentation including results and evidences;
- Preparation and participation of test readiness reviews with the customer;
- Contribute to, maintain and extend the test environment and tools.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Degree in Engineering;
- Capability to understand complex systems (high and low level system);
- Proven experience in integration and verification testing of medium and large hardware and software systems;
- Practical experience with robot framework test automation and continuous integration environment;
- Proven knowledge in Linux Operating Systems operation and administration (e.g installation / user and password managing solutions / advanced network configuration…);
- Proven knowledge in scripting languages (bash and Python) is mandatory; Experience in technical software development and related programming languages (C/C++ and Java) would be an advantage;
- Knowledge about network, switch and firewalls configuration would be an advantage;
- Experience with computer hardware (client / server and virtual environments). Ability to troubleshoot, install and maintain different kind of servers, PCs and laptops;
- Fluent in English, good German knowledge is a great advantage.
This job is located in Stuttgart.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-4540.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.