Test Engineer for Software Applications
- Reference DE-HP-4118
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 19 July 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for a Test Engineer for Software Applications to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Software Development and Testing Department of our client, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Planning of test procedures;
- Creation of test specifications and procedures;
- Development of test scripts;
- Analysis of test results;
- Execution of manual and automated tests;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- A degree in computer science or in a technical or scientific field;
- Knowledge of C#, RESTful API and Python;
- Experiences in (automated) toolchains and different tools Scripting languages are an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German, good knowledge of English in the field of software engineering;
- Ideally ISTQB Foundation Level;
- Communication and team skills.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Mr Leandros Foteinias clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 19-Jul-19 quoting job DE-HP-4118.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.