- Reference DE - 4240
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 17 February 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Test Coordinator to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the I&V system engineering service of ground segments or sub-segments, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to scheduling and executing of all the validation activities and testing;
- Ensuring sufficiently in advance of the execution of the tests that relevant procedures, tools and data are ready to be used, performing any final tuning or set-up as necessary;
- Organising, supporting and holding in coordination with the Technical Officer (TO) the corresponding Test Readiness Reviews (TRR);
- Performing assigned validation activities according to the plans, procedures and arrangements, documenting and supporting analysis of the test results;
- Organising, supporting and holding, under the direction of the customer, the corresponding Test Review Board (TRB) meetings in which completion of the validation activities will be assessed;
- Supporting Anomaly Review Board (ARB) meetings (if applicable);
- Liaising with teams and development contractors for technical issues related to the utilisation of the facilities, the communication of anomalies, the follow-up of their resolution and installation of patches or new releases.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree (or equivalent) in a discipline relevant to the job profile;
- Several years of experience in system level and automated testing;
- Familiarity with mechanisms and tools for detailed interface definition;
- Capability to prepare and manage ICD;
- Knowledge of space and ground system engineering processes, and system and software life-cycles and standards;
- Experience in operational environments under strict configuration management rules;
- Automated Testing;
- Operating systems: UNIX/Linux and Windows;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Sabrina Kracke, clicking on the button “Apply for this job”, quoting job DE - 4240 before 17-Feb-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.