RF Ground Segment Architecture
- Reference FR-HP-4981
- Location Toulouse, France
- Closing date 20 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Telecommunication team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring the development of the system level ground segment concept and the resulting overall ground segment design and architecture;
- Monitoring the design, development, integration and test of the ground segment;
- Monitoring the development of all validation models at equipment and ground segment level;
- Monitoring the development of the necessary MGSE/EGSE for the ground segment to perform the ground segment integration and test activities;
- Supporting the definition, preparation and execution of the payload and satellite level tests with the ground segment;
- Supporting the preparation of the operational procedures;
- Monitoring the schedule for the ground segment-level activities;
- Identifying potential risks associated with ground segment activities and proposing appropriate risk mitigation measures.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Engineering Master degree or equivalent qualification;
- 3-5 years of experience in Integration Verification and Validation;
- Experience in customer and in user-oriented tools;
- Fluency in French and English are mandatory. A knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Toulouse.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4981.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!