Technology Content Support
- Reference NL-HP-3660
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 30 November 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Technology Content Support to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Technology Content Support
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Communication Education and Marketing Domain, will be responsible for communicating the progress on the implementation of the Programmes and activities under the remit of the Technology Programme Office. In this context, you will write, synthesise and edit articles and presentations with technical content and have the following responsibilities:
- Writing, collecting, synthesising, editing and formatting technical articles and content for various media (Shaping the Future website, Brochures, Official reports and presentations);
- Supporting the day-to-day implementation, improvement and management of the website;
- Ensuring publication of up-to date information and documents on the External SharePoint for Delegations;
- Regularly interacting with technical officers and Programme management to ensure correctness /consistency of information;
- Regularly reviewing of the status of documents in the different archives and where appropriate registering this information in the Document Management System (DMS);
- Ensuring Process configuration controlled document changes and of papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Degree (BSc) or Technical diploma in a relevant discipline;
- Senior level of technical and scientific writing skills and very good command of the English language – orally and in particular in written;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and reporting skills, a proactive attitude to solving problems and a solid proficiency in IT tools;
- Ability to manage a large number of documents and to synthesize information;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment;
- Previous experience in synthesizing and editing articles with technical content would be also an asset;
- Previous experience on supporting the management of Technology Programs as well as on Agency's practices and processes would be a distinct advantage;
- Knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from January 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Schirin Schimansky at email@example.com, quoting job NL-HP-3660 before 30-Nov-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!