Talent Acquisition & HR Communication Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-5167
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 30 September 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Talent Outreach: External Events;
- Support Head of Talent Acquisition Section to liaise with universities, academic institutions, career event organisers and other partners for the purpose of administrating and arranging talent outreach events, such as job fairs, roadshows, symposia, conferences, ESA Open Day events, etc.;
- Liaise with ambassadors to represent ESA, providing them with the necessary briefing, documentation or other administrative support;
- Liaise with event organisers and related partners on all logistical and administrative matters;
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist (Talent Outreach & External Communication) in the planning and scheduling of career events;
- Once the event plan is finalised, handle all administration of the events, including registration, invoicing, and related payments;
- Interface with suppliers and partners for preparation, logistics, materials, attendance and follow-up of event activities;
- May be asked to participate in talent outreach events to welcome visitors and support the ESA representatives to give career advice.
- Talent Outreach: Research & Analysis;
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist (Talent Outreach & External Communication) in conducting research and analysis on job market trends and perception of ESA as an attractive employer;
- Research and evaluate universities, academic institutions as well as career event organisers in terms of their suitability for reaching potential candidates.
- Talent Outreach: External Communication, Employer Branding & Marketing;
- Set-up and maintain mailing lists and contact details of career event organisers, universities, academic institutions and other talent outreach partners for dissemination of HR information and to keep an up-to-date network of such talent sources;
- Handle administration of contracts with external providers for various communication measures;
- Ensure a constant supply of materials required for talent outreach activities, point out needs for update or modernization;
- Support the team in developing and disseminating recruitment campaigns, updating and maintaining career sites or other external communication measures.
- Metrics & Analytics;
- Collect data to analyze the impact of outreach and digital communication strategy;
- Provide regular reports on talent outreach events, including but not limited to: the number of events, number of events per country, number of participants, and qualitative event assessment;
- Maintain archive of content;
- Handle all administrative arrangements for all types of talent outreach events, such as job fairs, roadshows, symposia, conferences, ESA Open Day events, etc.;
- Research and evaluate universities, academic institutions as well as career event organizers in terms of their suitability for reaching potential candidates;
- Support administration of outreach campaigns and other external communication measures, incl. contract management, supply of materials, etc.;
- Deliver metrics & analytics to inform policies, strategies, and frameworks.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum Secondary education with professional training in Administration, Event
- Management, Human Resources, Marketing, or similar field. A University degree is considered a valuable asset;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in administration as well as experience in Event Management and/or talent outreach is required;
- Experience in communication is considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; written and spoken working knowledge of a language of any of the under-represented Member States of ESA is considered an asset.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5167.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA