Systems Engineer - IVVQ
- Reference DE-HP-4915
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 17 December 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer/IVVQ to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The Systems Engineer will act as a deputy in the current IVQ phase and will have the opportunity to dive into the future design and developments of Galileo elements with crypto functions.
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- System and functional understanding of the user requirements to define the entire development cycle, system and software specification, system interfaces, and the verification concept including testability;
- Technical responsibility for the design and development of the element/component according to the specifications, maintaining the technical requirements database to ensure traceability;
- Tracking of software development activities according to the basic specifications, interfaces and verification documents;
- Determination of the verification strategy, detailing and planning of IVQ activities, preparation of verification documentation (test procedures, test reports, overview documents);
- Execution of element tests, qualification and acceptance campaigns, analysis and retesting of anomalies, segment level support;
- Preparation and provision of project documentation;
- Support of management in technical work, milestone planning, change management, participation in customer meetings;
- Contact person for the engineering team for technical questions ;
- Participation in project reporting and -control for the assigned tasks and work package.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Completed studies in Engineering, computer science or similar;
- Experience in the development (incl. verification) of small and medium sized systems with software components with processing, communication units, HMI and test environment;
- Experience with DOORS and model-based engineering would be an asset;
- Experience with RHEL Linux, focus on IT networks/security advantageous;
- Experience in test automation (e.g., Robot Framework, Jenkins, git/Bitbucket);
- Process-oriented and independent working style (e.g., Agile principles, ECSS or GSWS) ;
- General knowledge of ground and space SW concepts, RAMS would be an advantage;
- Business fluent in English and German language.
This job is located in Stuttgart. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4915 before 31-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.