System Security Engineer Galileo Second Generation
- Reference NL-HP-4521
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 01 June 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a System Security Engineer Galileo Second Generation to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of Security Office in ESTEC, acting as Galileo Second Generation System Accreditation Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implementation of the G2G Cyber Security activities;
- Definition of G2G System Penetration Tests and Security Audits;
- Preparation of the G2G core infrastructure accreditation;
- Contributing to System and Segments (cyber) security, security risk analysis, accreditation strategy and other security related topics;
- Implementation of overall security engineering for the G2G System and G2G Segments, including security requirements flow-down, implementation follow-up, security operations engineering and maintenance of the Galileo Evolutions Mission Security Baseline;
- Defining the G2G system architecture and operations concept;
- The definition and consolidation of the Security Monitoring specifications and the procurement of the associated ground and space segment infrastructure;
- System design reviews (PDR and CDR) as well as the qualification phase reviews (QR) on accreditation aspects;
- R&D activities within the Galileo 2nd Generation Project, EGEP, H2020 & Horizon Europe Programmes.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master or PhD degree in Telecommunications Engineering with a strong knowledge of Security and GNSS systems;
- Knowledge of Space system and ground systems architecture;
- Knowledge and Experience in System Engineering and Security engineering;
- Knowledge and Experience in Satellite navigation system and related security architectures;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Agnieszka Iwanczuk by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-4521before 01-Jun-21.