System Engineer Space Electronics
- Reference DE-HP-4489
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 May 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Space System Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical Management of our international aerospace projects;
- Requirements Engineering;
- Development of System-Planning and System-Specification;
- Execution of System and Failure Analyses;
- Monitoring of the technical implementation performed by our development team;
- Presentation of our technical solutions to the customer;
- Monitoring Test & Verification of our developed products.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Completed degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the field of development of Electronic Systems for space flight applications;
- Experience with DOORS or other requirements management tools would be an advantage;
- Prior System Engineering experience, preferably in space qualified electronics design, manufacturing and test;
- FMEA and/or FMECA experience would be an advantage;
- Model-based systems engineering (MBSE) experience would be an advantage;
- A structured, independent and responsible approach to work and a high level of Quality awareness;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German and another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available from ASAP.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE - HP - 4489.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.