Supplier Management Officer
- Reference DE-HP-4288
- Location Lampoldshausen, Germany
- Closing date 14 June 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Supplier Management Officer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the preparation (invitation to tender (ITT) / request for quotation (RFQs), the negotiation process and the placement of supplier orders;
- Ensure sourcing and delivery of items / to procure activities (end-to-end), being accountable for your supplier(s) OQOTOC (on quality, on time, on cost) performance;
- Manage supplier relationship for the suppliers you are in charge of;
- Contribute to the success of the overall programs;
- To be the interface with the Suppliers for all matters (Technical, economics, schedule, contractual);
- Ensure appropriate treatment of non-conformance with Quality;
- Identify the supplier risks and proposes mitigation actions;
- Ensure the regular reporting;
- To be accountable for procured items and activities through their whole life cycle;
- Support and participate to develop and maintain a robust supplier base;
- Prepare/Customize RFP (request for proposal);
- Negotiate the commercial conditions and further changes with the supplier according to agreed internal targets;
- Sign the contractual agreements / place order with suppliers in accordance with delegation rules;
- Maintain the data in SAP (or equivalent).
Skills & Experience
- You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in Project management or Engineering, with focus on procurement or equivalent;
- Experience in Procurement, supplier development, quality claims;
- Very good skills in MS-Office and SAP;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Assertiveness and responsibility;
- Structured and autonomous way of working;
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Lampoldshausen. We welcome applicants who are available from June 2020.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mrs Natalia Grajek, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4288 before 18-May-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.