- Reference DEB-HP-3968
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 20 December 2018
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As Structural Engineer for our customer who develops communication solutions to establish dynamic communication networks in air and in space, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Performing static and dynamic simulation (e.g. Random Vibrations), as well as the evaluation, of components and groups by means of analytical and numerical methods;
- Develop a structural design for optomechanical assemblies for aerospace projects, working closely with system and development engineers as well as designers;
- Implementation, design, analysis and verification of the structural design at the subsystem and system level;
- Support of external suppliers, since you know how to assess structural requirements;
- Documentation, processing and presentation of your calculation results in the project team;
- Ensure interdisciplinary cooperation with internal and external partners.
Skills & Experience
- You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in mechanical or precision engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or similar;
- Several years of experience as calculation engineer and test engineer;
- Experience in the aerospace industry (compliance, airworthiness) is an advantage
- Profound knowledge of engineering mechanics and strength theory;
- Working experience with simulation tools, ideally already familiar with Nastran, Hyperwoks or Femap;
- Knowledge about the definition, evaluation and support of structural tests;
- Results-oriented, reliable with a proactive approach, works well independently;
- Communicative team player, with experience with project teams;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from December 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DEB-HP-3968 before 20-Dec-18.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.