Mission Planning Engineer - Starlab
- Reference DE-HP-5219
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 29 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Starlab project in Airbus, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide Mission Planning expertise and support to the design and development of Starlab operations in an integrated and collaborative fashion, supporting design, development, and preparation of deliverables;
- Contribute to Starlab Mission Planning definition and refinement;
- Define Mission Planning scenarios ensuring proper reflection of interfaces to Mission Operations, Engineering and safety;
- Identification of innovative set of mission support tools;
- Inputs for the Training Process regarding Mission Planning;
- Participate in program reviews;
- Coordination with other Mission functions and teams, e.g. NASA, Commercial Crew Transport and Cargo;
- Perform other duties as agreed and required;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Degree in aerospace, electrical/mechanical engineering, computer science (or equivalent);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of aerospace;
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems and subsystems architectures and mission support concepts;
- Experience with Systems Engineering processes, techniques, e.g. with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and tools (e.g. CAMEO), Requirements Engineering and tools (DOORS, JAMA);
- Basic knowledge of computer-aided design;
- Ability to learn fast, able to work proactively and comfortable working in full autonomy, attention to details;
- Good Communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen, Germany.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Medina Djakova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5219 .
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.