Space Systems Engineer
- Reference LU-HP-4733
- Location Luxemburg, Luxemburg
- Closing date 30 May2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Space Systems Engineer to support our customer in Luxembourg.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of our customer’s spacecraft and mission design team we are looking for a skilled and experienced Space Systems Engineer. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for mission and spacecraft system architecture and design;
- Coordinating technical activities with satellite customers and suppliers;
- Be the technical lead and “go to” person for satellite project questions;
- Prepare documentation according to applied space engineering standards;
- Technical involvement on all aspects of mission and spacecraft design, from requirement management to spacecraft integration and verification;
- Manage internal and external interfaces (payload, ground segment, launcher, etc).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Previous experience in space systems engineering, spacecraft and mission design;
- Proven track-record of working with spaceborne systems, starting from conceptual designs and trade-offs through detailed design, development, manufacture, integration, and test (preferrably 4+ yrs);
- Manufacturing experience highly desirable;
- Be team-minded and ready to work in a fast-moving and complex/technical environment;
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution situations involving the full spectrum of system engineering and integration activities;
- Excellent communication and writing skills, a flexible and proactive attitude;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Luxemburg. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job LU-HP-4733 before 20-Mar-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!