Space System Engineer - Avionics
- Reference DEM-HP-4180
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 27 September 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a Space System Engineer - Avionics to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
To support our customer in Germany you will have the following responsibilities:
- Architecture and concepts design and development
- Technology and functional trade-offs and allocation
- System of Systems and internal interfaces management
- Documentation and specification management
- AIT planning and management
- Participate in design reviews
- Support continuous improvement of system engineering company processes
- Provide technical assistance to clients and product development team
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline
- At least 2 years of systems design experience in a professional setting
- Working knowledge of version control systems (configuration control)
- Preference to Space development process experience (ESA standards ECSS)
- Excellent knowledge on interfaces
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving capability
- Strong willingness to learn
- Multidisciplinary perspective (HW/ SW/ Mech/ Therm/ PA)
- Good verbal and written communication skills – English
This job is located in Munich
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) Agnieszka Iwanczuk clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 27-Sep-19 quoting job DEM-HP-4180.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.