- Reference DE-HP-4833
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 01 July 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we
have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field
of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for
a Software Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop overall Mission Software Requirements for the core Software components, use data and software architecture models to design effective Ground Segment Software solutions;
- Work with internal and external customers to understand their needs and articulate potential solution options;
- Conduct research on key areas of SW architecture and evaluate technology risks and related mitigation opportunities;
- Implement Software Solutions, perform Software Maintenance tasks and conduct analysis on Software non-conformances, discrepancies and waivers;
- Support Software Verification & Validation process by implementing and conducting Unit and Integration Test Campaigns.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or aerospace;
- Have knowledge about Java, Python;
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and Software Architecture is required;
- Experience in Design, Development, Integration, Validation & Verification processes is necessary;
- Knowledge of ECSS Development Process is a plus;
- Knowledge with modern agile methods such as SCRUM, KANBAN is a plus;
- Work style characterised by autonomy, proactive behaviour and cooperation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to operate in a multi-national team organization;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible thereafter.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4833 before 01-Jul-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany