- Reference DE-HP-4193
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 14 February 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for interfaces to Thales/TAS Company network;
- Responsible for network security including antivirus update and patch management;
- Responsible for Internet access and data-backup and recovery;
- Administration of user accounts;
- Documentation of configuration and planning of IT infrastructure and network;
- Development of test automation frameworks in collaboration with engineering team;
- Implementation of tools to support administration of infrastructure;
- Administration and adaption of TASD Engineering Tools and user management: DOORS + RMF; DXL Scripting; Citrix technology; further SW tools (continuous integration tool chain, engineering SW tools).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in software, computer science or IT administration;
- 1-3 years of experience as IT administrator, Linux (RedHat) / Windows Server Administration in physical and virtualized environments;
- Network administration skills (CISCO, Alcatel, HP);
- IS/IT security, patch management, anti-virus skills;
- Experience with Active Directory / Linux integration;
- Skill in scripting languages like Bash, Perl, Python;
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining server services such as Apache, DHCP, Bind/DNS;
- Database administration: MySQL, PostGres;
- Virtualisation VM Ware, Proxmox would be a benefit;
- License management FLEX and others;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Stuttgart. We welcome applicants who are available from November 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”, quoting job DE - HP - 4193 before 14-Feb-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.