Social Media Officer
- Reference UK-HP-4526
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 21 June 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Social Media Officer to support our customer in the United Kingdom.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Marketing & Services Section of our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Devise and implement social media strategy;
- Manage social campaigns from concept to completion;
- Create and implement quarterly content plans for digital channels;
- Produce engaging, inspiring and compelling content for distribution across various social media platforms;
- Communicate and collaborate with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong network;
- Find creative and innovative ways to engage online audiences and spark conversations;
- Acquire new partners through online communities and social engagement;
- Curate multimedia content assets to be shared on social channels;
- Respond to all queries made through social media platforms in a way that reflects the voice and values of ESA;
- Report findings/recommendations;
- Data analytics and reporting for the wider team;
- Adopt a clear tone of voice for each social media channel;
- Be the brand guardian and ambassador.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent relevant qualifications;
- Social media savvy;
- Experience of working across a variety of social media platforms;
- Demonstrable experience in partner/channel management;
- B2B experience essential;
- Able to work cohesively with a variety of stakeholders in multiple countries;
- Excellent copywriting skills and strong visual eye;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent time management and ability to work autonomously and towards tight deadlines;
- Understanding of analytics;
- Knowledge of social media management software, such as Hootsuite or Buffer;
- Knowledge of SEO best practice;
- Proficiency in the following office/design tools:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photosop
- Agency experience
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Harwell.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job UK-HP-4526 before 21-Jun-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!