Service Continuity/Anomaly Management Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4612
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 27 September 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Service Continuity/Anomaly Management Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Maintaining the System Business Continuity concept and status, providing quick reaction in case changes or anomalies affect the Galileo continuity of service. To meet this a proper follow up and review of the ongoing open anomalies has to be performed continuously. You will have the following responsabilities:
- Anomaly management: attend the weekly Galileo ARBs organized and chaired by the Galileo operators, identify any critical anomalies and coordinate internally at ESA ensuring the proper attention and highlight and review any critical anomalies as part of the Service Continuity Dashboard;
- Service continuity plan: developing and maintaining the ESA Service Continuity Plan;
- Service continuity dash board: developing the ESA Service Continuity Dashboard Monitor weekly any critical technical risks (ARs, obsolescence, incidents, outages etc.) on the operational infrastructure and report this in the service continuity dashboard;
- Operational processes: contributing to the continuous reviews of the operational process between ESA and GSA (i.e.the SOPIs);
- As-built RAMS: contributing to the As-built RAMS analysis as conducted in cooperation with ESA PA and presented at the bi-yearly Service Exploitation Review.
Skills & Experience
The key person shall have the following skills:
- Master's degree of Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Anomaly management experience (on Galileo project is huge advantage) such as ability to identify any critical anomalies and coordinate internally at ESA;
- Experience in developing and maintaining Service Continuity plan and monitoring weekly any critical technical risks (ARs, obsolescence, incidents, outages etc.) on the operational infrastructure;
- Ability to contribute to the continuous reviews of the operational process between ESA and GSA (i.e. the SOPIs);
- Ability to contributing to the As-built RAMS analysis as conducted in cooperation with ESA PA and presented at the bi-yearly Service Exploitation Review;
- The personnel assigned to carry out the above activities must eligible for a Personal Security Clearances (PSC) from a country within the EU, issued by their national security administration(s);
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from January 2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4612 before 22-Sep-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA