Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-4588
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 06 August 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Secretary / Administrative Assistant to support our customer ESA / ESTEC in the Netherlands
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Within the Telecom & Integrated Application Directorate you will be part of the Business Management & Administration team with the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit;
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents;
- Organization of agenda and of meetings;
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit;
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required;
- Support to the Project Review Process;
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material;
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list;
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading;
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency, checking and coherence analysis.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Completed Secondary Education and professional training in administrative and/or clerical support;
- Several years of working experience in the field of Administration;
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes);
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of the Dutch language is also required.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Sabrina Kracke, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4588 before 09-Aug-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA!