- Reference NL-HP-4666
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 28 December 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Secretary/Administrative Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit;
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel;
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit;
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail;
- Documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents;
- Organization of agenda and of meetings;
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users;
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit;
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required;
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material;
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list;
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading;
- Support to the Project Review Process.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes);
- Familiar with SharePoint and Eclipse systems;
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- Experience working in a dynamic and demanding work environment;
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload;
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr. Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4666 before 28-Dec-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA