Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-4635
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 03 November 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Secretary / Administrative Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be supporting the SCI Directorate (Science) and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support ongoing scheduling, reporting, and being a contact point for enquiries, restart of normal travel and logistics associated with meetings, committees, external events;
- Admin support when ESA will take over the rotating chair of EIROforum: preparation of meetings of the Council-General and Directors-General Assemblies, keeping minutes, coordinating reports from the working groups, etc.;
- Working on community-focussed communication;
- Duties would include supporting the organisation and logistics associated with ESA SCI participation in external scientific conferences (e.g. EWASS, EGU, IAU, COSPAR), administrative tasks associated with community outreach and newsletter, support to the Editorial Board and new Communication Coordination Board;
- General tracking of contracts and deliverables linked to community communication;
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts, including for arrangement of external events;
- Maintain and update websites and internal databases using a content management system.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes);
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4635 before 03-Nov-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA