Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-3594
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 26 September 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the D/TEC unit at ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit;
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel;
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail;
- Organization of agenda and of meetings, taken minutes and following up on actions lists;
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit;
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit;
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes);
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload;
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter). If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Corrina Scheepmaker at email@example.com, quoting job NL-3594 before 26-Sep-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!