Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-4863
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 29 September 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science, and administration. We are currently looking for a Secretary / Administrative Assistant to support our customers in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Support to Business Management & Administration Division, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, and coordination of training. Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Analyzing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing the distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit;
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel;
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit;
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents;
- Organization of agenda and of meetings;
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, and issue information notes to concerned users;
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taking minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit;
- Participation in the organization of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required. In addition to the above that correspond to standard activities in support of an organisational unit, the work package may also cover the following tasks;
- Support to the Project Review Process;
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material;
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating, and distribution of the site telephone list;
- Participation in the preparation and publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading;
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools, in particular, Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes);
- A high level of discretion, diplomacy, and professionalism is essential to the position, as well as flexibility and a service-oriented approach;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset. For site-specific functions fluent knowledge of the local national language, Dutch, is also required.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4863 before 29-Sep-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA