Satellite System Engineering Manager
- Reference FR-HP-4686
- Location Toulouse, France
- Closing date 30 May2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Satellite System Engineering Manager to support our customer in France (Toulouse).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a dynamic French startup, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Interface with space agencies, authorities and customers in order to support the company for winning the different contracts;
- In charge of the satellite system requirements documents definition/content;
- Support the generation of satellite prime subcontractors statements of work;
- Analyse the technical, development and industrial proposal issued by the satellite prime subcontractors;
- Negotiate the satellite prime subcontracts for what concerned the system technical requirements;
- Management and follow up of the satellite prime subcontractors during the overall development process of the satellite (meeting, reviews, documentation analysis, budgets, industrial matters, quality, assembly, tests…);
- Provide the necessary support to insure proper development/delivery of the ground part of the space segment (under the ground segment manager responsibility);
- Proactive management of the technical project team work in order to guarantee that the satellite prime subcontractors will deliver a product totally in line to the specification, the SOW and the delivery time;
- Establish engineering effort/budgets and synthesis;
- Identify the engineering workforce necessary to fulfil its assigned objectives.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in the field (satellite), at both system and equipment level;
- A good knowledge of the following engineering field is required: mechanical, thermal, electrical, EEE parts, GNC (AOCS), software and test;
- A good knowledge of the process dedicated to the development of a satellite;
- Good communication skills;
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize complex information;
- Fluency in English mandatory; knowledge of French is an advantage.
This job is located in Toulouse.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4686 as soon as possible.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!