RF Hardware Engineer
- Reference DK-HP-4642
- Location Aalborg, Denmark
- Closing date 10 December 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a RF Hardware Engineer to support our customer in Denmark.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Definition of RF systems and circuits for high bandwidth satellite communications systems;
- Guidance of the design choices from first idea of an RF architecture to a verified product;
- Satellite link budgets analysis for ground and inter-satellite links;
- RF HW block design and selecting the right approach;
- Hands-on implementation of RF circuits, including block diagrams, schematics capture, PCB layout, and laboratory work;
- Help project managers and bid managers scope development work packages.
Skills & Experience
The key person shall have proven knowledge and hands-on experience in several of the following mandatory skills areas:
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- More than three years experience with RF systems design;
- Posses a strong personal drive, commitment and sense of ownership;
- Work with an iterative and goal-oriented development mindset;
- Take pride in the quality of your work and cannot wait to see your product being launched into space;
- Team Player;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Aalborg. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DK-HP-4642 before 19-Nov-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!