Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Officer
- Reference FR-HP-4665
- Location Paris, France
- Closing date 29 April 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Officer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Corporate Development Office in the definition and dissemination of the ESA Corporate Social Responsibility principles and coordinating their Agency-wide implementation. The service shall also include the undertaking of studies and researches on these aspects for the purpose of writing the biennial Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report, implementing the existing Framework Policy on corporate social responsibilities or assessing performance indicators linked to the relevant implementation plan;
- Prepare a complete report of the outcome of the stakeholder consultation process;
- Contribute to the updating of the Framework Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility on the basis of the outcome of the stakeholder consultation process;
- Contribute to the biennial report on Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability on both form and content;
- Participate in punctual projects whether inside or outside ESA (preparatory work for round-tables, presentations, means of awareness and sensitisation to Corporate Social Responsibilities;
- Animate networks of internal referents end experts at ESA;
- Give support to communication action relevant to internal or external communication processes related to the environmental con corporate social responsibility activities.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent);
- Ability to work in a team in a multinational environment;
- Keeping abreast of market trends and ensure the maximum respect of generally accepted ethical rules of confidentiality, loyalty and impartiality, with a view of maintaining an objective and fruitful relationship with customers and suppliers;
- Knowledge of Windows PCs, MS Office tools and Lotus Notes;
- Fluency in English and French are mandatory; knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris. We welcome applicants who are available from as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4665 as soon as possible.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA