Remote Sensing Solutions Engineer
- Reference UK-HP-4430
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 30 January 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Remote Sensing Solutions Engineer to support our customer in the United Kingdom.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Engaging with potential customers to understand their business challenges and bringing together relevant organizations with the technology, products, and services to create solutions;
- Select the solutions considering the capabilities of satellite remote sensing, ensuring they are commercially and technically viable;
- Integration of satellite systems and services to create end-user value;
- Determining the appropriate development approach, acceptance testing and user validation methodologies;
- Identifying the relevant external consortium partners and internal resources;
- Generating the costs and schedule for the development of products and services to operational status;
- Engagement with the wider community (both technology and market) through meetings, presentations, and publications.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Expertise in the application of satellite remote sensing solutions;
- Commercial experience and acumen;
- Experience in creating commercial proposals and government bid writing;
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Customer focused;
- Project management and product/ service delivery experience;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Harwell. We welcome applicants who are available from March 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job UK-HP-4430.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!