- Reference DEB-HP-3990
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 03 February 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a motivated Recruiter to help us continue our excellent growth.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Working as part of our international team you will have the chance to work on the entire recruitment process from vacancies qualification to on-boarding of the new colleagues and will have the following responsibilities:
- Seeking out the best applicants from around the globe;
- Providing an outstanding recruiting experience for all candidates from application through to onboarding;
- Qualifying vacancies with Business Developers;
- Sourcing of candidates using social media and professional networking sites;
- Pre-screening candidates to produce shortlists;
- Conducting interviews by telephone, face-to-face or via Skype;
- Maintaining our extensive candidate database;
- Negotiating contractual conditions;
- Looking for new ways to attract applicants;
- Attending space conferences, seminars and workshops as required.
Skills & Experience
You have a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, personal organisation, and the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- A university degree or vocational training in a relevant field;
- First experience in a similar role;
- Strong people and negotiation skills;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Good eRecruiting skills;
- Fluency in English and good command of German language;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel;
- An international mindset with ideally previous work/study experience abroad is desired;
- Familiarity with the space business or technology sector is advantageous.
This is a full-time job (40 hours per week) and will be located in Bremen, Germany, where a fresh and motivated team is ready to welcome you.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Elisa Manfreda clicking on the button "Apply for this job" ASAP but no later than 03-Feb-2019, quoting job reference DEB-HP-3990.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!