Radar Systems Engineer
- Reference DED-HP-3523
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 25 July 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Radar Systems Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Radar Systems Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Ground Station Engineering Services, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support ground station developments, i.e. support the definition of technical specifications and statement of works, participation to procurement tender evaluation boards in the role of expert, support design reviews as well as support factory and site acceptance tests;
- Support technology development activities, i.e. support the definition of requirements, support in preliminary prototype and bread boarding activities, support the evaluation of achievements;
- Support preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance;
- Support operations during critical phases.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Engineering service in the domain of Radar systems;
- Experience in: 1. Radar front-ends, i.e. phased array antenna for transmission and reception, 2. Radar back ends, i.e. radar signal processing for plots and tracks, 3. Radar infrastructure;
- Coordinate and interact with other service providers in operations and other fields;
- Experience dealing with external interfaces;
- Familiarity with ESTRACK;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt. We welcome applicants who are available from August 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DED-HP-3523 before 25-Jul-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.