Product Assurance Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-3937
- Location Hanover, Germany
- Closing date 22 November 2019
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a dynamic team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading, planning and conducting PA tasks dedicated to a specific project;
- Definition of subcontractor and supplier PA tasks, supplier evaluation;
- Definition and coordination of inspection programs;
- Control of subcontractor and supplier PA, monitoring of procurement activities;
- Non-conformance checks, reporting, processing and management;
- Preparation of project PA documentation (e.g. PA Plan, Cleanliness Plan, etc.);
- Organization, participation and contribution to project reviews;
- Writing quality assurance documentation.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- More than 2 years of engineering experience in quality assurance;
- University degree, preferably with a background in engineering;
- Experience of space flight hardware projects (not mandatory, but preferred);
- Knowledge of ESA ECSS standards;
- MS office S/W tools (minimum: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
- Fluency in English is mandatory; basic knowledge of German is required as well.
This job is located in Hanover.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”, quoting job DE - HP - 3937 before 31-Dec-19.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.