Propulsion Design Engineer
- Reference SP-HP-4215
- Location Barcelona, Spain
- Closing date 31 July 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Propulsion Design Engineer to support our customer in Spain.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be supporting the work for the launcher propulsion system, by taking a leading role in the concept design and development and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the design and optimization of propulsion hardware;
- Rocket engine cycle design and modelling;
- Support the design of test bench hardware;
- Support hardware mounting, testing and data acquisition.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in aerospace engineering or related field;
- Several years of experience in liquid rocket engine design;
- In-depth understanding of liquid rocket engine working principles and knowledge of liquid rocket engine design techniques;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in liquid rocket engine testing hardware;
- CFD experience, preferably using Ansys;
- Good understanding of electronics, test instrumentation and test procedures;
- Good programming skills, e.g. Matlab;
- CAD experience, preferably using Siemens NX;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Barcelona. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Yannik Dubois, clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job SP-HP-4215.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!