- Reference NL-HP-4176
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 23 September 2019
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Project Scheduler to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Science Directorate at ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participation in the establishment of schedule data interfaces, baseline schedules and plans with the project(s) and the various mission elements (ground segment, spacecraft, payload);
- Preparation of detailed schedules for Agency undertakings (launcher, test facilities, scientific operations);
- Production of schedule reports, identification of critical items and problem areas;
- Participating in cost at completion exercises;
- Consolidating inputs for the programme level overall schedule, production of reports and trend charts to enable programme level analysis;
- Supporting data preparation and entry for PMIS applications, as required;
- Provision of ad hoc project control and administration support as needed;
- Utilisation of relevant local and/or corporate management support tools at both project and programme level.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution;
- Experience in a similar role, especially in the scheduling activities;
- Excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, a proactive attitude to solving problems and a solid proficiency in IT tools;
- Ability to manage large and complex data sets and to synthesise Information;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and cooperate with a wide range of staff internally and externally;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) Agnieszka Iwanczuk clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 28-Sep-19 quoting job NL-HP-4176.