- Reference DE-HP-5004
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 01 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the project team and ensuring project execution On-Time/On-Quality/On-Cost;
- Establishing of the project schedule and tracking the progress of the work-packages;
- Monitoring of quality related aspects within the project;
- Ensuring that the company processes are followed during the course of the project;
- Management of project resources;
- Moderation of the engineering team for technical decision making;
- Control and reporting of the project status to customers and to the internal organization;
- Management of Risks & Opportunities/ Changes and claims.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering or in business administration;
- Experience in managing teams in electronics board developments covering both hardware and software aspects at least 5 years is mandatory;
- Organize and plan the execution of activities / tasks over the complete project lifecycle, including requirement consolidation, implementation, manufacturing and testing at least 5 years is necessary;
- Experience in contract change management, risk & opportunity management and proven record of customer satisfaction at least 5 years is mandatory;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good Team player;
- Able to work independently;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German at least advanced.
This job is located in Munich.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5004.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.