- Reference DEB-HP-3940
- Location Hannover, Germany
- Closing date 21 December 2018
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a project manager to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the dynamic team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of the project specifications: structure plan, schedule, resource requirement, cost plan, risk management;
- Representation of the project in terms of sales, costs, margin, payment and schedules;
- Creation of supplier requirements, support of purchasing during negotiations;
- Target / actual comparison to costs, deadlines, project progress;
- Take measures in case of deviations from the project specifications;
- Implementation of the acceptance of the project and handover to the customer;
- Initiation and definition of additions and extensions to the contract in cooperation with higher management;
- Ensuring compliance with company-defined quality standards, more specifically and legal regulations and specifications / specifications.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- More than 2 years of engineering experience in project management;
- University degree, preferably with a background in engineering;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; basic knowledge of German is required.
This job is located in Hannover. We welcome applicants who are available from [select date] (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DEB-HP-3940 before 21 Dec 18.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!