- Reference NL-HP-4121
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 25 July 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for a Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Project Control and Management Support Office, you will have the following responsibilities:
Manpower Frame Contracts Support Activities:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the EOP-P Frame Contracts;
- Performing financial analysis, identification of potential problem areas proposing remedial actions and preparation of reports as required;
- Preparing and implementing contract documents e.g. Shopping Carts, Implementation Contracts, CCN’s;
- Liaising with Procurement concerning all contractual aspects;
- Maintaining the contractor master data in THREAD concerning arrivals, departures and internal movements;
- Monitoring THREAD for correct TCAR (Thread Cost Accrual Report) calculations and correct corresponding confirmations.
Project Control Support Activities:
- Preparing, administrating and monitoring procurement actions (Contracts, Purchase Orders, etc.) within the ESA SAP system (esa-p) or other tools as required;
- Support to preparing, maintaining and reporting on the overall programmatic aspects (KPIs, finance, industrial return, progress control as well as general project administration) of one or more EOP-P missions, utilising established procedures and information systems;
- Monitoring activity contracts and interfacing with Industry on all financial and administrative matters to ensure their compliance with established formal requirements for management, costs, and industrial return.
Timesheet Accounting System (TAS) Support Activities:
- Support the EOP-P Department in the management of the corporate TAS and the time recording of all EOP-P staff and contractors;
- Monitoring release and approval of time sheets;
- Verifying correct charging of timesheets to WBS;
- Monthly reporting of staff/contractor numbers to the BUC Office.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Applicants should have a university master degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field together with a strong background in business administration and controlling;
- Experience in the Administration and Control of projects, in the use of planning and project control tools, and in budget and accounting SAP software and databases is required;
- Good knowledge of Excel is essential;
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate excellent planning and organisation skills, attention to detail and be able to work effectively in a team environment. They must possess good judgment, integrity and good communications skills;
- A good knowledge of management and controlling-related information systems is required and familiarity with modern corporate information systems, including SAP;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Mr Leandros Foteinias clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 25-Jul-19 quoting job NL-HP-4121.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!