- Reference NL-HP-3520
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 02 July 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Program and Project Control Unit, you will have, among others, the following responsibilities:
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs, manpower, etc.;
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required;
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications;
- Assisting in the preparation of long-term, medium term and in-year resource plans;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Reviewing / checking of ESA internal expenditures such as re-charges, support services and purchases for consistency with Cost–at– Completion (CAC) of industrial contracts;
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency’s tender actions;
- Monitoring and controlling of timely implementation of actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing;
- Initiation and coordination of the periodic updating of relevant Industrial Return data base to reflect the current commitments status and the industrial policy forecast for planned activities.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Experience in Project Control and Administration and in budget and accounting software;
- Knowledge planning and project control tools and in databases;
- Experience with SAP system;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from July 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Elisa Manfreda at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job NL-HP-3520 before 02-Jul-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!