Programme/Project Controller for HSNAV/H2020
- Reference NL-HP-4904
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 18 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Navigation Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the processes related to the main resources of the organizational entity (i.e. budgets, manpower, staffing), including planning, execution and follow-up of the activities and resources (budgets, manpower, missions, recharges) of the Business Unit;
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of activities and related procurement actions as relevant managed by the Business Unit and of associated progress in terms of output / schedule / resources;
- Monitoring of the status of the procurement actions (using ESA Corporate and local IT Tools) including activity progress, maintenance of payment plans, correctness of financial charging, invoicing and payment;
- Contribution to Yearly (and interim) closure of the accounts operations;
- Implementation of all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in the ESA Corporate tools and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones, invoicing, etc.;
- Maintenance of the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers;
- Assisting in the definition, preparation, implementation, and maintenance of management support tools to ensure efficient execution of the related tasks;
- Liaison with Contract, Budget and Payment Officers to ensure the coherence of the internal and external administrative data;
- Building up the cost audit trail for each cost recognised in the year of competence;
- Preparation of cost audit samples and interface with the auditors;
- Contribution to the definition of new and improvement of existing related processes and tools and production of related documents;
- Support to the maintenance of industrial return databases for the Business Unit, periodic verification of the Business Unit data against ESA system for consistency, monitoring and forecasting of industrial return values for the procurements of the Business Unit with respect to agreed targets, etc.;
- Support Business Unit for worked time activities processes with applicable procedures and instructions and the use of the required tool;
- Support the Business Unit for travel management processes with applicable procedures and instructions and the use of the required tool Support to the risk management processes (e.g. maintenance of risk register, monitoring of status of risk mitigation/reduction actions) for the Business Unit;
- Support to the inventory and asset management processes for the Business Unit, including coordination of the proper registration of inventory items and assets, valuation of assets, in accordance with applicable procedures and instructions and the use of required tools.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry;
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel);
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset;
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4904 before 18-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA