Programme Project Controller
- Reference NL-HP-4956
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 14 December 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Business Control & Administration Manager Section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the BCAM in implementing a pro-active control function, through:
- Proper cost and commitment planning, with regular reporting and related mid-term reviews to facilitate the timely initiation of the agreed work / procurement plans;
- Monitoring the execution of activities flagging deviations and reporting on the main causes
- Coordinating internal resources and activities;
- Interfacing with line management and stakeholders;
- Performing analysis and preparing reports (including drill down reporting, statistical analysis and trend analysis) and presentation material as necessary;
- Contribute to the preparation of management and coordination meetings and support them on an ad/hoc basis;
- Ensure all processes documentation is in place and up to date and provide the necessary support and training to colleagues and newcomers;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the existing processes, methods and tools.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s in engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and reporting skills, a proactive attitude to solving problems and a solid proficiency in IT tools;
- Ability to manage large and complex data sets and to synthesize information;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment;
- Previous experience on supporting the management of Technology Programmes as well as on Agency's practices and processes would be a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4956.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA