- Reference NL-HP-4401
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 25 November 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Business Management & Administration team at ESTEC/ESA, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Report to the Project Controller in charge of all New Member States Industry Incentive Schemes, Associate Member scheme and Plan for European Cooperating States;
- Report to the Head of the Section in IPL with the responsibility for New and Cooperating States;
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support;
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers when relevant.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Several years of experience of project or financial control;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and financial processes is an advantage;
- Highly proficient in planning and project control tools, office automation software and databases, such as MS office (including Excel) and SAP;
- Good knowledge of Tableau is considered an asset;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from January 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL - HP - 4401 before 25-Nov-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA