- Reference NL-HP-4362
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 05 October 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Project Control & Management Support Office Explorers-EW at ESA/ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing, maintaining and reporting on the overall programmatic aspects (cost, finance, schedule, industrial return, risk, forward looking estimates and progress control as well as general project administration) of the project/missions, utilizing established procedures and financial/information systems;
- Cost At Completion (covering financial aspects of space segment, payload, launch, ground segment, LEOP and Agency manpower and provided services);
- Cost Plans & budget preparation covering industrial and operating including workforce related costs;
- Financial status of industrial contracts including payment plans and internal costs, including overheads, for compliance with budgetary provisions and financial regulations;
- Industrial geographical return monitoring and forecast;
- Active monitoring is expected, identifying and reporting trends, deviations to plans, potential problem areas and proposing remedial actions in coordination with the project manager(s);
- Supporting Project Manager(s) in preparing, administrating and monitoring of Project procurement actions (Contracts, Purchase Orders, etc…);
- Supporting Project Manager(s) in Contract/Change negotiations and Change Control/Review Boards; contributing to the preparation of contract change documents;
- Maintaining historical project databases and Project Plan Annexes;
- Interfacing with Industry counter-part on all financial and administrative matters of industrial contract(s) to ensure their compliance with established formal requirements;
- Support the Head of Office in executing the office’s duties, including participation in the definition and improvement of the project control procedures, computerized information and controlling systems;
- Support EOP Asset Manager in the accounting of ESA assets;
- Assist in the preparation of project(s) audits.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP is expected;
- Excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, a proactive attitude to solving problems and a solid proficiency in IT tools;
- Ability to manage large and complex data sets and to synthesize information;
- Experience with ESA systems (e.g. esa-p) is an asset.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
We are looking for 2 candidates.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL - HP - 4362 before 05-Oct-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!