- Reference NL-HP-4349
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 25 September 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer ESA/ESTEC in the Netherlands, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement cost and commitment planning, with regular reporting and related mid-term reviews to facilitate the timely initiation of the agreed work / procurement plans;
- Monitor the execution of activities flagging deviations and reporting on the main causes;
- Coordinate internal resources and activities;
- Interface with line management and stake holders;
- Perform analysis and preparing reports (including drill down reporting, statistical analysis and trend analysis) and presentation material as necessary;
- Contribute to the preparation of management and coordination meetings and support them on an ad/hoc basis;
- Ensure all processes documentation is in place and up to date and provide the necessary support and training to colleagues and newcomers;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the existing processes, methods and tools.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, a proactive attitude to solving problems and a solid proficiency in IT tools;
- Ability to manage large and complex data sets and to synthesize information;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment;
- Previous experience on supporting the management of Technology Programmes as well as on Agency's practices and processes would be a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from November 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
We are looking for 3 candidates – one supporting the Technology Programme Office, and two for Navigation Programme Office.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL - HP - 4349 before 25-Sep-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!