- Reference NL-HP-4860
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 26 August 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support, etc;
- Assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining programme level plans;
- Assisting n the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable;
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required;
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration;
- Technical experience strongly preferred;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, such as project controller is required;
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Agency activities would be a distinctive advantage;
- Ability to readily assimilate and coordinate input data and providing timely output.
- Reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned tasks;
- Excellent analytical, organisation and reporting skills together with a proactive attitude for solving problems;
- Proficiency with IT tools;
- Previous experience working with SAP and relevant Agency’s corporate applications and/or TEC IT Tools would be an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4860 before 26-Aug-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA